Friday, May 1, 2009

A Post for MOM


I decided to do this because it is faster and easier then sending all of these pictures by e-mail to mom and the sisters. (can only send two pics at a time-crazy)Tawni went to prom tonight at Lone Peak, and looked gorgeous of course. Here are some pictures...


The hair, which she didn't do herself this time. Looks great! But it does when she does it herself, too!



Tawni and Derek

She said when putting the boutonniere on, "Where's mom?" I am not much help when it comes to pinning those on...you or grandma always did that for us!
Aunt Tawni and London-London touches your face when she is being affectionate and sweet

She gives kisses, too, if your lucky!
And the post wouldn't be complete without some pictures of the grand babies, right? London has been doing some funny things lately. The other day she pushed the stools away from the bar and started hanging from the counter top. She said, "Look momma, its a monkey bar!"

Look at those cheeks mom, I know you want to kiss them! Soon enough!

4 comments:

tab said...

THANK-YOU-THANK YOU!!!!!!
She looked beautiful! They looked great-I am sure she will have a great time. The girls looked just as beautiful! It is fun to see Brea smiling, she is growing up too fast. I loved the picture with Tawni and London-so cute. Thanks for being to fast with the pics. Love & miss ya all.

joellen said...

Hi Melissa ... I had to peek even though the blog was for your mom ... your sister is beautiful and I love her hair! London and Brea are so adorable ... what can I say, my sister and I are greatly blessed. Hope to see you the weekend of Mackenzie's graduation ... Love you all, Aunt J

tab said...

Thanks for the posts ... loved viewing them! But love the ones in them far, far more! Dad

Anonymous said...

I miss you already too! And you weren't kiddin....we DO need to quit....work gets in the way of everything! ha..ha...Andy SO agrees. But we really need to plan a fun girls trip...we would all have so much fun!!! Can't wait!!!