Friday, May 29, 2009

She Did It!

Tawni graduated! Yesterday we went to BYU's Marriott Center for Tawni's graduation. I just realized that we didn't get a picture of just her. (we did, however, get lots of pictures of her with lots of different people.) We will probably have to have her put that cap and gown on again so we can get one! OOPS. Her graduation was surprisingly not too long and had rather interesting speeches. The only down side was that Brea had a major blow out right in the middle of it! We did struggle a little bit to get good pictures, because Brad had London on his lap and was video recording it, and I had Brea on mine and was in charge of the camera. Here is what we did manage to get. The beginning of her BIG day!


Walking through the O



Playin the drums with their chopsticks at lunch
We are proud of you Tawn! Your a great person who definitely has a bright future! Good luck at BYU!

3 comments:

Matt and Angelica said...

Yeah Tawni!

tab said...

Thanks Lissy for the pictures! You all looked great!

Bowman Family said...

Mark and I were just talking the other night on the way home from Macon, that we could not believe Tawni graduated. When I first met her she was 10 years old and time has just gone by too fast. We are so proud of Tawni and all that she has accomplished and all the things that she will accomplish at BYU. We all love you Tawni.