Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a Mess!

My girls are into EVERYTHING these days. These winter months have allowed way too much time for my girls to complete their goal of putting their mom in the "crazy house" by ganging up to destroying the house, and everything in it! Here are just a few pictures of the messes I have been so lucky to clean up this month! After this happened London says to me, "Look Mom...What a mess! You can imagine how happy I was. As I am telling London to help me clean up the books, she instead is throwing the books I have already picked up and placed back on the bookshelf onto the ground again! As I am considering finding a new mother for my little one, she hands me a book. The title of it was, "The Mormon Mothers guide to Motherhood." I grab it halfheartedly chuckle and put it away. Then I reach to grab another book out of her hands, before she ever so kindly throws it on the floor for a third time. The title of that book was, "BYU Devotional
Talks by Women for Women." Ok are you kidding me here? The next one I "ever so gently" take away from her was, "Women who Knew Christ." Ok I get it!
Those books are now on my nightstand, in my soon to be read pile.
This is what she looks like everyday after dinner. Yummy Poppy seed chicken!

This happened a few MINUTES before the young men who were coming over for dinner showed up.

I mean what else would I do with my time if I wasn't cleaning up after them? As I am sitting her typing, Brea is unloading the garbage can. Banana peel anybody?

P.S. Mom, I have since nursed your poor plant back to health. She is doing well in a new location where little fingers can't get to her.

3 comments:

tab said...

Actually Lissy, I am surprised the plant is still alive. You are doing a great job! Some days are easier being a Mom then other days. Look at them when they are asleep, and then you will realize how lucky you are to be their MOM! It's great to be a MOM and GRANDMA!!
Love ya all!!

Mogan and Will said...

It is great being a MOM! I agree! It has it's days thats for sure, but just try to remember the good ones. :) Give me neices kisses from Aunt Mo! Can't wait to see you!

joellen said...

You bring back so many memories ... Wish I could have "blogged" my days ... enjoy them though, they go way to fast!