This is for all of my friends and family in Las Vegas-I woke up this morning and looked out the window to find SNOW. Today is like the 12th of October, and its snowing. I think we were still wearing shorts back in Vegas around this time of year. I am not at all feeling ready for the winter. I don't like being cold and I don't like snow, so we will see how we survive the winter.
To be continued...
6 comments:
Oh wow!! It has actually been really cold and windy here the last couple of days! No snow...but cold. I bet London will have fun playin in the snow!!
That was the one thing that I never missed about us moving away from Utah.
That is crazy! Karen and Lee went to Parowan this last weekend and the same thing, they had snow. all weekend it was cold here in Vegas, we loved it. I had Jackson all bundled up in a hoodie and beanie--he looked so cute.
Brrrrr, love Las Vegas, but Parowan, here I come!
I would love to live in Utah but snow? I don't think I can do that. London is SOOOO cute. Miss you guys.
That's not snow....that's a "dusting"...wait until it really starts to snow---break out the warm boots :) love, Dad
Post a Comment