Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun weekend in Rexburg

This last weekend, we headed up to Rexburg to spend some time with the family. We had a great time. I don't think London cried at all over the weekend. She was too entertained by all of her cousins. She loved to play outside on the tramp and loved the "puppy." We chose the best weekend, weather wise, to go up there. It was so nice and allowed for us to spend a lot of time out doors. On Saturday, we headed out into the woods to have lunch and take four wheel rides. London loved seeing all the cows and playing in the dirt. She played so hard she ruined her pants-oh well huh? Anyway it was a great weekend- take a look at the slideshow to see some pictures.

3 comments:

joellen said...

Love your slideshow ... the pictures are great. Looks like you all had fun and I know grandma and grandpa were in heaven.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I miss everyone!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Hey meliss!!!
How is the pregnancy? When is your due date because I have lots of volleyball fun coming up and I would love to play wiht you!!! I hope all is going well, let me know if you need anything!! let's get together soon!!