Monday, January 4, 2010

Brea's Birthday Celebration

We finally celebrated our little Brea's birthday. It was a quaint and cozy little party, but fun nonetheless. Here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure.



These two are for you Mom


One of my favorite pictures of my three favorite people!

The present that they were both very excited for. Sadly the dumb thing didnt' even work! So the next day we took it back and exchanged it for a new one, which also didn't work!! So frustrating! Needless to say we wont be exchanging it for a new one again!






AND...this is how the party ended.

8 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Whoa...she is not one already? Seriously, how does this happen. What cute girls...Oh my gosh...London will be 3 soon too. Wow! I am glad you guys had a Merry Christmas even if you didn't stop by... Just kidding. I am sure you were busy with family. I hope we get to see you though.

BTW, the pics of your girls are darling :)

Meggin said...

Too bad about your busy ball popper--our boys got one for Christmas and we haven't had any trouble with it (yet)! Your little family is so cute!

joellen said...

cute pictures of your darling girls!

Bowman Family said...

I'm glad to see that she did not disappoint on the cake. I love that it was all over her face. Sorry that the toy did not work, but I agree don't try again, just get something else.
And to quote Mark "That's Brea, she's looks like a totally different kid." That's what happens when kids grow up.
Miss you all

Matt and Angelica said...

Cute, cute and cute. Little Brea is growing up!! The last two pictures were my favs.

Mogan and Will said...

K- so, Brea is actually starting to look more like you. :) Now, she still has A LOT of Brad in her, but I am starting to see you in her. That must feel nice. :) Happy B-day Brea!!!

tab said...

Thanks for the pictures! Brea is growing up. Such cute girls! I loved the one with her new outfit and the one with Brad and the girls and the after the cake one! Well, I guess that is about all of them! I will agree with Mo, she is looking a little more like you, but she is still her daddy's girl. Love ya all!

Jake and Ashley said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the pictures. I can't beieve that Brea is already 1!! Time flies...we need to get together sometime when Mary is feeling up to it.