Wednesday, August 20, 2008
A Little Update
Not too much has been going on around here. The most exciting news is...that we found out that we are having another baby girl. We are excited to have another little girl around, the hard part will just be deciding on her name. We never seem to agree on names. Other than that, we have just been trying to get outside more to enjoy this nice weather while it lasts. We went up the canyon for dinner one night, which was fun. London loved throwing rocks in the river, and wouldn't look up for one picture becasue she didn't want to take her eyes off of it. The other pictures are just random pictures. While Mogan and Will were here, Will bought like 75 balloons for her birthday. I think London enjoyed Will's gift a little more than Mogan did. London is seeming more and more like a little girl. She loves to follow her dad around and help him with whatever he might need. One Saturday, Brad was vacuuming and so he was moving the furniture aroung to vacuum underneath them. London was right there helping him move the couch, table, etc. She thought she was just the biggest help! It was really cute. She sure is a lot of fun!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm jealous you are having some NICE weather, do you have to rub it in!! Looks like fun. She is a doll.
I LOVE my baby girl's hair in those pics!!!
London is a cutie. I wish I could see her more. Her and Ava would have a blast together.
Congrats on your pregnancy, when are you due? I feel so out of the loop, and it really has been only 6 months. :) London is so cute, isn't 18 months a fun age.
Post a Comment